The Italian EURES NCO will be in charge of coordinating the implementation of the project activities:
- managing and monitoring the project budget and financial issues
- providing regular support to the co-applicants and associates and monitoring the Action
- helping partners to implement the Action (recruitment, matching and placement services as well as financial incentives), supporting cooperation and mutual learning process
- setting up a central help desk to support EAs and Consortium advisers on EURES TMS eligibility rules, platform functioning, quality of offers, data requests
- assuring a 2nd level control on the benefits requests foreseen by the project
- authorising the payment of the requested financial benefits and supporting measures
ANPAL – EURES NCO will coordinates the implementation of effective networking, communications and outreach action in order to raise awareness and understanding about and improve the image of the Action itself. Through its regional, provincial and metropolitan PES and the EURES Network, ANPAL will carry out the contact point activities and the recruitment, matching and placement activities for regular jobs/traineeships/apprenticeships.