Yes, if you move in the Country of destination with one family member (consort, partner, child), you can receive an additional financial support (a lump-sum depending on the country you are moving to) that can be provided just once, at the beginning of your new job/traineeship/apprenticeship, equal to the relocation allowance for each participant, on the basis of the Country you are moving to.