EURES TMS Hackathon postponed to 26/05
Do you want to be part of imagining the future of job mobility in Europe?
Participate to the first EURES TMS Community Hackathon!
When: May, 26 2022 NEW DATE
Subscribe to the hackathon by May, 15 2022: https://bit.ly/3HzOwfk
EURES – Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) is an action promoting professional mobility in another EU country, Norway and Iceland. EURES TMS provides EU jobseeker (s) and employer (s) with a set of dedicated services to find a job, traineeship or apprenticeship opportunity and to find motivated and qualified workers.
What’s a hackathon?
It’s a competition where participants are invited to come up with innovative responses to different type of challenges. Participants work in small groups in a unique physical or online environment that encourages creative thinking and leads to surprisingly innovative new concepts, ideas, and prototypes.
Design the next EURES TMS Campaign!
EURES – Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) is an action promoting professional mobility in another EU country. We think that EURES’s mission is crucially important to build an inclusive future for European citizen: for this reason, we want to launch a digital campaign to attract new employers to enter EURES TMS community and expand the opportunities to build an open and innovative European job market.
How does it work?
1. Sign up to the hackathon through the form on our website and social media! Someone you know could be interested to participate and become part of the community? Spread the word forwarding this email and posting the card on your social media!
2. Delve into the challenge! 15 days before the hackathon starts, we’ll send a brief with more details about the challenge to all the participants, so that you’ll have more details to get your creativity start flowing!
3. Get to know your team! 1 week before the hackathon starts, we’ll create the teams and send you the names of your teammates: you’ll get to know each other better before the competition!
4. Competition day! The day it’s here! We’ll meet online on Zoom for a 6 hours marathon! You and your team will be guided step by step by facilitators to prototype your ideas and create your campaign.
5. Winners’ announcement! Our panels of experts will evaluate the ideas and nominate a winner!
Each member of the winning team will win:
Access to Coursera Business for 1 year – value € 355 (https://www.coursera.org/business/)
Coursera partners with more than 200 leading universities and companies to bring flexible, affordable, job-relevant online learning to individuals and organizations worldwide. Coursera offers a range of learning opportunities—from hands-on projects and courses to job-ready certificates, career credentials, and degree programs.
A Treedom Tree Kit – value € 99.90 (https://www.treedom.net/en/)
Treedom is the first website that allows you to plant a tree from a distance and allow the story of the project online! Treedom philosophy is to create sustainable ecosystems and allow farmers to meet the initial costs of planting trees, ensuring food sovereignty and opportunities! We’ll gift you with 6 fruit trees you can plant for yourself or gift to whomever you want, to make the world a greener place.
Be part of the green revolution!
The projects will be evaluated by a panel of international experts. The names will be revealed the next weeks!
Who can participate?
The hackathon is open to maximum 30 people:
– Employers from the EURES TMS community
– Entrepreneurs that would like to know more about EURES and become part of the community
– Individuals interested in EU mobility, the future of job market and innovation
Why should you participate?
Showcase Your Skills!
While hackathons are a great way for everyone to meet and collaborate with others in their field of expertise, there’s also a competitive side. Hackathons challenge attendees to exhibit their ability to innovate and create compelling, real-world solutions
Learn while having fun!
One of the biggest benefits of attending a hackathon is learning new skills and attaining new knowledge.
Share Your Ideas and get to know new interesting people!
At its heart, a hackathon is a deeply collaborative effort. To get the most out of these events, attendees need to be willing to share their expertise with others, ensuring that everyone learns from everyone else.
It can be very easy to remain in your comfort zone, doing things you know how to d o and never really challenging yourself. At hackathons, there is no such safe space. You will be constantly challenged to push yourself and move outside your comfort zone.
Win our amazing prizes
Subscribe to the hackathon by May, 15 2022
Sign up to the following form and the EURES team will get back to you with more details: https://bit.ly/3HzOwfk