If you are looking for a new job and you have several years’ experience in masonry and carpentry techniques, find out how the EURES TMS project can help you get a new job. We are looking for 45 workers in the construction sector.
Starting date: 01/09/2021 – Deadline: 30/09/2021
- n° 15 Coating layer (of External Thermal Insulation Composite System)
- n° 10 Render layer
- n° 5 Painter
- n° 5 Drywall layer
- n° 5 Construction worker
- n° 5 Skilled construction worker
- Compulsory education
- Vocational training certificate is a plus
- Basic Italian is preferable
- In alternative basic knowledge of English, Polish or Ukrainian language
- Driving license: B
- Place of work: different site in Northen Italy
- working hours: 40 hours per week
- work condition: National collective bargaining agreement (Construction Industrial Companies)
- Contract type: fixed term 6 months renewable till 24 months with the perspective of a permanent contract
- Further information: available accommodation at a low price/rent, accident insurance, trips allowance, uniform supplied together with safety shoes and gloves, support in bureaucratic matters, free technical training.
Please note: the pre-selected candidates can benefit from the EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme (TMS) programme, covering the costs of relocation and language training.
How to apply: send a CV with a photo in Italian (preferably) or English to email@example.com and in CC to the EURES Adviser Maria Megna e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by referring to ‘construction worker’.
For the benefit request, you need to register as a jobseeker in the EURES TMS platform.
For more information, download here the flyer: ENG – ITA