Are you looking for a traineeship? The European Association of Conservatoires (AEC) is looking for n. 1
The European Association of Conservatoires (AEC), founded in 1953, is the leading voice for higher music education (HME) in Europe, representing a dynamic European cultural and educational network with almost 300 institutions for professional music training in 55 countries (conservatoires, music academies and universities, musikhochschulen, etc.).
- Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
- Form of employment: traineeship
- Type of contract: 6 months
- Deadline: 05/02/2023
- Language knowledge profiles: A high level of English is required (C1) knowledge of French, German or Italian is an asset.
- Other specific requirements: download here the flyer.
Procedure to participate in the selection: To participate in the selection it is necessary to be registered on EURES-TMS Platform. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields. To apply for the position please send by email your CV (in English only) with a motivational letter firstname.lastname@example.org, and CC to email@example.com quoting AEC trainee, attn. Barbara Lalic, AEC Office and Project coordinator by 05th February 2023. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Candidates will only be contacted if selected for an interview.