Are you interested in starting a professional mobility experience and working in Sweden? Public Health Care Services in Östergötland region is looking for n. 8-12 general nurses and specialised nurses. In Östergötland there are three hospitals; Linköpings University Hospital, Vrinnevi Hospital in Norrköping and Motala Hospital. All three hospitals are provided with specialised care. Currently they are looking for both general nurses as well as specialised nurses for our hospitals within neurology, cardiology, dialysis, psychiatry, radiology, ENT, anesthesia.
- Location: Linköping, Norrköping, Motala, Vadstena – Sweden
- Form of employment: job
- Type of contract: full time
- Duration: Permanent
- Deadline: September 16, 2022
- Language knowledge: good English communication skills. Highly motivated to start learning Swedish up to a B2 level, before arrival in Sweden.
- ISCO Profile requested:
2221 – General Nurse
2239 – Specialist Nurse
- Other specific requirements: download here the flyer.
Procedure to participate in the selection:
To participate in the selection it is necessary to be registered on EURES- TMS Platform: https://euresmobility.anpal.gov.it/. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields. Once you are registered and you have COMPLETELY filled in your CV, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note: only candidates registered, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.