Are you interested in starting a professional mobility experience and working in Sweden? Karolinska University Hospital is looking for n. 10 registered nurses.
Karolinska University Hospital is today one of Europe´s leading university hospitals and is Region Stockholm’s university hospital with special responsibility for secondary and tertiary healthcare. Karolinska also receives patients from other parts of the country, and from other countries.
- Location: Stockholm – Sweden
- Form of employment: job
- Type of contract: full time
- Duration: Permanent
- Deadline: September 16, 2022
- Language knowledge:
– Highly motivated to start learning Swedish up to a B2 level, before arrival in Sweden. Level C1 is required in order to receive a Swedish license to practice as a nurse
– English, minimum level B
- ISCO Profile requested:
2221 – General Nurse
2239 – Specialist Nurse
- Other specific requirements: download here the flyer.
Procedure to participate in the selection:
To participate in the selection it is necessary to be registered on EURES- TMS Platform: https://euresmobility.anpal.gov.it/. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields. Once you are registered and you have COMPLETELY filled in your CV, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note: only candidates registered, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.