Do you want to start a professional mobility experience in Germany? If you are looking for a new job experience, EURES TMS is the perfect place to look. Don’t miss the chance!
The Elbkinder – Vereinigung Hamburger Kindertagesstätten gGmbH, a company located in the City of Hamburg, is looking for n. 40:
- Educators for Childcare
- Remedial Teachers
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Form of employment: full time
- Type of contract: permanent
- Deadline: 28/02/2022
- General Requirements: EU + Norway and Iceland citizenships; Residence in any of the EU Member States + Norway and Iceland (not Germany); Registered on EURES TMS platform with a complete CV in English
- Language knowledge: B2 German. Candidates will be assisted by an interpreter during the interviews. Courses to obtain B2 German certification (necessary to work in Germany) can be attended after being selected.
- Other specific requirements: University Degree in Education OR Diploma as Primary School Teacher; Training as Remedial Teacher
- ISCO Profile requested: Early Childhood Educators
For more information, download here the flyer.
Città Metropolitana Roma Capitale organise a recruitment day 3-4/03/2022. The recruitment takes place within the EURES TMS – Targeted Mobility Scheme project.
To participate in the event, it is necessary to be registered on EURES-TMS Platform. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields.
Once you are registered and have COMPLETELY filled in your CV, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (att. Virginia Mazzi) to receive further instructions.
Please note: only candidates registered, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.