Do you want to start a professional mobility experience in Italy? If you are looking for a new job experience, EURES TMS is the perfect place to look. Don’t miss the chance!
The Società Autolinee Pubbliche SAP a.r.l. was founded in 1986 with the specific aim at providing public transport service by road, mainly connecting multiple Municipalities within Lazio region. They are looking for n.5 Bus Drivers operating in the Province of Udine.
The Company offers: permanent position; contractual conditions according to the Italian collective agreement; overtime payments (if requested). Working days from Monday to Friday (Saturday and Sunday are off).
- Location:Province of Udine, Italy
- Form of employment: job, full time
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- General Requirements: EU + Norway and Iceland citizenships; Residence in any of the EU Member States + Norway and Iceland (not Germany); Registered on EURES TMS platform with a complete CV in English
- Language knowledge: Italian language knowledge, minimum A2 level
- Other specific requirements: class D-class driving license. For more information, download here the flyer.
Procedure to participate in the selection:
To participate in the event, it is necessary to be registered on EURES-TMS Platform. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields.
Once you are registered and have COMPLETELY filled in your CV, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (att. Matia Marogna) to receive further instructions.
Please note: only candidates registered, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.