Are you interested in starting a professional mobility experience and working in Sweden? Public Health Care Services in Östergötland region is looking for n. 7 specialist doctors. In Östergötland there are three hospitals; Linköpings University Hospital, Vrinnevi Hospital in Norrköping and Motala Hospital. They are currently looking for specialist doctors for Linköpings University hospital, the Hospital in Norrköping, and the Primary Care in Motala/Vadstena within specialist areas:
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Thoracic anaesthesiology
- General medicine
- Location: Linköping, Norrköping, Motala, Vadstena – Sweden
- Form of employment: job
- Type of contract: full time
- Duration: Permanent
- Deadline: September 16, 2022
- Language knowledge: good English communication skills. Highly motivated to start learning Swedish up to a B2 level, before arrival in Sweden.
- ISCO Profile requested: 2212 – Specialist doctor
- Other specific requirements: download here the flyer
Procedure to participate in the selection:
To participate in the selection it is necessary to be registered on EURES- TMS Platform: https://euresmobility.anpal.gov.it/. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields. Once you are registered and you have COMPLETELY filled in your CV, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only candidates registered, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.