Do you want to start a professional mobility experience in Belgium? If you are looking for a new job experience, EURES TMS is the perfect place to look. Don’t miss the chance!
The Association Européenne des Conservatoires, Académies de Musique et Musikhochschulen (AEC) represents almost 300 Higher Music Education Institutions in Europe and beyond. AEC is the leading voice for Higher Music Education in Europe, and a powerful advocate for its member institutions.
They are looking for n. 1: Communication coordinator
- Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
- Form of employment: job, full time
- Type of contract: 1 year, renewable
- Deadline: 19/06/2022
- General Requirements: EU + Norway and Iceland citizenships; Residence in any of the EU Member States + Norway and Iceland
- Language knowledge: Excellent level of written English (C1); other language proficiency is recommended
- Other specific requirements: download here the flyer.
Procedure to participate in the selection:
Please email your CV (no Europass format) and a concise motivation letter to email@example.com. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Deadline: 19 June 2022. Interviews with short-listed candidates will take place in the week of 27 June 2022. To participate in the selection, it is necessary to be registered on EURES- TMS Platform. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields.