Educators for Childcare: Recruitment days 19-20-21 April 2023, Porta Futuro, Rome, Italy
Are you looking for a job in the education sector? If you’re interested in exploring new opportunities, EURES TMS offers an ideal platform to search for your next role! Elbkinder is looking for n.80 educators for childcare.
The employer: Elbkinder – Vereinigung Hamburger Kindertagesstätten gGmbH is a public company of the Free Hanseatic City of Hamburg in private legal form. With 183 kindergartens, around 32,000 children looked after every day, and 7,300 employees, they are the largest provider of childcare services in the city. The organization looking for childcare professionals to supervise and educate children in the 0-3 and 3-6 age groups. The educators will work in the kindergartens and preschools managed by Elbkinder.
- Location: Hamburg, German
- Form of employment: job
- Type of contract: full time
- Duration: permanent
- Deadline: 14/04/2023
- General requirements: EU + Norway and Iceland citizenships or EU long-term residence permit; Residence in any of the EU Member States + Norway and Iceland (not Germany); registered in EURES TMS platform
- Language requirements: Certified B2 German. An interpreter will assist candidates during the interviews. Language training can be attended after being selected.
- Other specific requirements: University Degree in Education OR Diploma as Primary School Teacher; download here the flyer.
Procedure to participate in the selection: To participate in the selection it is necessary to be registered on EURES-TMS Platform: https://euresmobility.anpal.gov.it/. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields. Once you are registered and you have COMPLETELY filled in your CV, please send an email to email@example.com writing in the subject: “recruitment educators April 2023” to apply and receive further info on the event.
Please note: only candidates registered, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.