Do you want to start a professional mobility experience in Italy? If you are looking for a new job experience, EURES TMS is the perfect place to look. Don’t miss the chance!
The Roma TPL consortium was founded in 2000 with the specific aim at providing public transport service by road, mainly for the peripheral lines of the Metropolitan City of Rome. They are looking for n. 10:
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Form of employment: job, full time
- Type of contract: permanent contract
- Deadline: 30/11/2022
- General Requirements: EU + Norway and Iceland citizenships; Residence in any of the EU Member States + Norway and Iceland (not Germany); Registered on EURES TMS platform with a complete CV in English
- Language knowledge: Italian language knowledge, minimum A2 level
- Other specific requirements: Class D driving license, CQC certification
For more information, download here the flyer.
Procedure to participate in the selection:
To participate in the event, it is necessary to be registered on EURES-TMS Platform. The CV inserted must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields.
Once you are registered and have COMPLETELY filled in your CV, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (att. Matia Marogna) to receive further instructions.
Please note: only candidates registered, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.