Are you looking for a job in the shipbuilding sector? Find out EURES TMS new opportunities!
Companies in the shipbuilding sector are looking for:
- n° 10 Carpenters
- n° 10 Electricians
- n° 10 Pipe-layers
- n° 10 Welders
- Basic Italian (level A2);
- Early secondary school education/ high school diploma;
- UNI EN ISO 9606 – 1 rule knowledge; CEI 11-27 rule knowledge;
- Knowledge of technical ship drawings;
- Place of work: Genoa Area (Italy – Liguria);
- Form of employment: initial Fixed Term 6 months or Apprenticeship;
- Type of contract: Full Time;
- Deadline 28/2/2022
Procedure to participate in the selection: Send Letter + CV to email@example.com
To participate in the selection it is necessary to be registered in the EURESTMS Platform: https://eureslogin.anpal.gov.it/account/registrazione.
The CV must be written in English and COMPLETED in all the fields. Once you are registered and have filled in your CV, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only candidates registered in EURES TMS platform, with a complete CV and responding to the requirements will be contacted for the selection.
For more information, download here the flyer.